The Museum has established a protocol to ensure compliance with health measures related to safety while visiting the establishment. As such, this protocol is adapted to its operations and spaces to guarantee the well-being of its staff and visitors.
Hours JUNE-JULY-AUGUST: Tuesday through Sunday, from 11:00-19:00
Ticket sales and entry:
- During scheduled time slots that must be followed (tickets checked)
- Online purchase 15% discount
- Last entry up to 30 minutes before closing.
- Individual visit (up to 6 people who live together)
- Guided visits, workshops, and experiences (up to 10 people)
- App (mandatory to use audio with headphones)
- Hand sanitiser dispensers
- Protective dividers
- Audio-visual room (1/3 capacity)
It is required:
- To use a mask
- To keep personal distance - 1.5 metres