WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that websites store in the browser of the user that visits them, necessary to offer advantages in website browsing in order to provide interactive services.
Possible types of cookies:
Depending on their origin:
- Own: cookies generated by the website being visited.
- Third party: cookies received when browsing that's website, but which have been generated by a third party service hosted by it.
Depending on their permanence:
- Session cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website, and is not recorded on the user's drive.
- Persistent cookies: A type of cookie where the data continues to be stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed for a period defined by those responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also the so-called "strictly necessary" cookies. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to several users at the same time, identification and access as a user of the system, etc.
- Personalisation: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they wish to see the website or the regional configuration.
- Analysis or performance: They make it possible to measure the number of visits and the browsing criteria of different areas of the website anonymously.
- Advertising: They make it possible to implement parameters of efficiency in the advertising offered on the websites.
- Behavioural Advertising: They make it possible to implement parameters of efficiency in the advertising offered on the websites, based on information about the behaviour of the users.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON THE WEBSITE OF FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA FUNDAZIOA?
We use session cookies for technical purposes, strictly necessary to maintain the operation of the Website. They make it possible to browse the Website and use its essential functions. For instance, to preserve the session. These cookies do not store any personal information nor do they collect any information about your browsing that can be used for marketing activities or to record the websites you have browsed.
We also use personalisation cookies that enable the user to personalise some features, such as the browsing language, to thus offer an improved browsing experience that matches your profile.
|cookies_config||Crsitobal Balenciaga Museoa||Remember cookie preferences.||12 months|
|PHPSESSID||Crsitobal Balenciaga Museoa||Standard PHP Session Cookie||Session|
Third party cookies:
Analytics cookies: We use "Google Analytics" cookies, the ownership and responsibility of which is Google's. These are four cookies called “utma, utmb, utmc and utmz”. They enable the measurement and analysis of browsing on websites. Mainly used to obtain information related to the number of visits, websites visited,…; Information that makes it possible to offer an improved and more appropriate service.
Advertising cookies: We use "Google AdWords" cookies that make it possible to manage, in the most effective way possible, the information to be shown in the advertising spaces based on the customer's interaction with this website.
|_gid||User identification||24 hours|
|_dc_gat_UA||Used to know the time of navigation||30 minutes|
|_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with web advertising efficiency using their services||3 months|
|_fbp||Collect statistics on site visits and advertising campaign performance||3 months|
HOW DO I UNINSTALL COOKIES?
Most browsers have options to block and delete cookies, but the procedure may differ from one Internet browser to another. Please consult the instructions provided by the developer of your Internet browser. In the case of mobile devices, it is also usual that the browser will have these options in the settings section.
However, bear in mind that if you decide to configure your browser to reject our cookies, we will not be able to store your preferences and some pages may not be available.