1. Who is the Controller of your data?
The Controller of your data is the FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA, an institution with its address at Aldamar Parkea, no. 6, Getaria (Gipuzkoa), recorded in the Registry of Foundations of the Basque Country with number F-91 and with Tax no. G-20679049.
2. How have we obtained your data?
The data we process at FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA have been obtained from you, either through (i) a form you completed while browsing the WEBSITE (e.g. when subscribing to the Newsletter); (ii) on sending an email with a query; or (iii) through other duly identified capturing systems, such as the CCTV system in operation at our premises.
We also inform you of the possibility that your social media data may be processed through the corporate profiles made available by FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA in each of the social media in which it is present, all in the terms and conditions established by each social media.
Providing the data collected through forms available on the WEBSITE, when identified with an asterisk (*), is mandatory and failing to provide them may mean that we will be unable to process your request.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data we process at FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA are those which you have provided to us via the forms available on the website and/or by means of email address, as well as others which we may obtain through the FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA corporate profiles on the social media in which we are present.
Particularly, at FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA we process the following categories of data, depending on the use you make of the WEBSITE:
- Identification and contact data (e.g. name, surname/s, national identity document details, email address, telephone no., etc.).
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, websites visits, Wi-Fi connections, etc.).
- Bank details and details of financial transactions related to the contracting of our products and/or services.
- Images captured by the CCTV system in operation at the accesses to and/or inside our premises.
4. For what purpose do we process your data and with what legal grounds?
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- To process and manage information requests, suggestions, complaints or claims made by you through the email.
- To process and manage the contracting and providing of services which you may formalise with FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA through the email address, and to maintain, manage and control the contractual relationship you establish with us as purchaser of our products and/or services.
- To manage your subscription to our “Newsletter” service and to send you the corresponding email messages, provided that you have given your consent for us to do so.
- To guarantee the safety and integrity of people and property by capturing images with the CCTV system operating at the accesses to and/or inside our premises.
The processing of your personal data by FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA, according to applicable regulation, is based (i) on your consent, given at the moment of capturing the personal data you voluntarily provide through the mechanisms made available for this purpose on the WEBSITE; or (ii) on the legitimate interest of FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA, concerning the CCTV system in operation at our premises and to other kinds of processing which can be understood as being legitimised by said system.
We remind you that you can, at any time and at no cost to yourself, withdraw your consent in the terms indicated in Section 7 below.
5. To whom do we disclose your data?
Other than in potential cases where FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA is legally compelled to do so (e.g. by the Tax Administrations, Justice Administration or other Public Administrations), your data will not be disclosed to third party institutions.
No international transfer of your data is envisaged.
6. For how long do we keep your data?
Generally speaking, personal data will be kept for as long as you do not withdraw your consent for their processing or request their deletion, and for the time necessary to fulfil the legal obligations which FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA is compelled to respect.
In any event, we inform you that FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA has internal policies in place for clearing data. This system is used to control the time for which personal data in its possession are kept and means that your data may be cancelled when they are no longer necessary and/or suitable for the purpose for which they were collected.
Particularly, and in regard to the CCTV system operating at the accesses to and in certain common areas of our premises, we inform you that the images taken will be deleted within a maximum of one month.
7. What are your rights?
The applicable data protection regulation gives you a series of rights with respect to your personal data which you can exercise while they are being processed. Said rights are explained below:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data in order to obtain confirmation regarding which of your data we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inexact personal data which concern you and are processed by us or, even, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, such data were no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request restriction of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them to exercise or defend claims, as envisaged by the applicable data protection regulation.
- Data portability: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to transfer them to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your personal situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would stop processing them unless they must be kept for compelling legitimate grounds, or to exercise or defend potential claims.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawful nature of the data processing carried out based on the consent given by you prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a written request to FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email to […].
Finally, note that you can submit a complaint to the competent Control Agency (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), particularly when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercising of your rights. You can contact the said Authority via its website: www.aepd.es
8. Security measures
FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA will at all times process your data with completely confidentiality, observing its duty of secrecy with regard to said data, according to the stipulations of the applicable data protection regulation. It will take all of the necessary technical and organisational steps necessary to guarantee the security of your data and prevent their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, taking account of the status of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
9. Cookies policy
We also inform you that FUNDACIÓN CRISTOBAL BALENCIAGA has a Cookies Policy which can be consulted via the following link.